Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Remember that 1940's suit skirt set I mentioned in my last post. Well I got to wear it out tonight. Erik and I made yesterday into a day date since he goes into the recording studio tomorrow and will not be around much until they get the album recorded. We had a few vespers and a few shots of bourbon. We rode the Ferris wheel and had some more bourbon and then went antiquing. We bought a vintage Playboy from the 60's and a box of Kleenex from the 50's You want to know why on earth I need I box of vintage Kleenex? Because only the vintage boxes fit in my super fabulous metallic gold Kleenex cover.

Anyways, it's Tuesday night and I have had a bit to drink. It was my bestie Glynis's birthday and I am a wee bit tired and typsy. Here are a few photos of our evening and my new dress. I threw in a few from yesterday too with my husband and I on the Ferris wheel. Please forgive my hair. I just got off work and don't typically style or dress up for work.


This is my bestie Glynis, We celebrated her birthday tonight she is a very talented writer director and producer. Her current project is Causality, a web series that involves time travel.




My husband talked me into these shoes. I typically wear a lower more classic heel but lately I am trying to incorporate more contemporary pieces into my wardrobe. I think that being an absolute vintage purist is too limiting to all of the wonderful things that all fashion has to offer.





Day date with my sweetie. I tried out some dry shampoo this day. Let's just say that I am underwhelmed.


I love living in the Pacific Northwest. It may rain a lot but it is so lush, green and beautiful even in the city. This is the view from the Ferris wheel looking out towards west Seattle and the outer islands. This is also home to some of the biggest squid in the world. 


And on the other side is downtown Seattle


View from on top


No comments:

Post a Comment